News of the horrific shooting is making its way to the US.

Sending condolences from Florida, USA to all Kiwi.
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
USA failed to damage control over their propaganda since 9/11, all the anti-Muslim propaganda are to justify invasion on Iraq by Bush junior. But Iraq war have ended, Obama failed tone down the sentiment and Trump put more oil into the fire for his campaign.

The blame is on USA media who never stop their anti-Muslim propaganda and the CIA who continue their operation regardless the war is over. unless they expect the war with Muslims will be the biggest war ever like Crusade, there is no reason why USA continue the anti-Muslim propaganda.

Anti-Nazi, anti-Communist, anti-Japan, anti-Vietnam...all stop already, but not anti-Muslim propaganda
"
Nizaris1 escreveu:
USA failed to damage control over their propaganda since 9/11, all the anti-Muslim propaganda are to justify invasion on Iraq by Bush junior. But Iraq war have ended, Obama failed tone down the sentiment and Trump put more oil into the fire for his campaign.

The blame is on USA media who never stop their anti-Muslim propaganda and the CIA who continue their operation regardless the war is over. unless they expect the war with Muslims will be the biggest war ever like Crusade, there is no reason why USA continue the anti-Muslim propaganda.

Anti-Nazi, anti-Communist, anti-Japan, anti-Vietnam...all stop already, but not anti-Muslim propaganda

You don t need to be american, vote for Trump in 2016 to start hating on muslims if your nation got hit by terrorism. The inverse is true from muslims hating on the west after getting bombed.

1995 France bombing in the train, hatred toward muslims after a terrorist attack was spreading before 2016 and Trump in europe.

It is not the fault of Trump and his 2016 election. It is not the fault of the US media.

Western nations have their share of blame on this, USA also but blaming the hate on 2016 Trump is so far from the truth.

Actually both western and Muslim countries need to stop it.
Erdogan killing the Kurds and not a single muslim country is talking about it while US is droning children and same blackout from the west.

BOTH civilizations are at fault.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Última edição por Head_Less em 17 de mar de 2019 05:05:14
Imagine using the photo of a dead kid over the dead bodies of a terrorist attack to further your own insane political beliefs.
What a fucking class act.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Última edição por jackof8lades em 17 de mar de 2019 13:08:47
"
jackof8lades escreveu:
Imagine using the photo of a dead kid over the dead bodies of a terrorist attack to further your own insane political beliefs.

Agreed, I regret making this thread, something that was supposed to be a kind thoughtful gesture, has brought the worst out of people.
You know it takes to farm? It takes BRASS BALLS to farm items and currency. Go and do likewise gents. Currency is out there. You pick it up, it's yours. You don't, I got no sympathy for you.
A.B.F. --- Always Be Farming
"
One of Trump's radicalized cultists murdered this youngster, Mucaad because the terrorist saw Mucaad as a brown skinned invader and a threat.

Brah that s shameful, don t use dead poor kids cmon!

Poe Pvp experience
"
jackof8lades escreveu:

It was the killer's words, not mine.
"
Head_Less escreveu:
"
One of Trump's radicalized cultists murdered this youngster, Mucaad because the terrorist saw Mucaad as a brown skinned invader and a threat.

Brah that s shameful, don t use dead poor kids cmon!

I'm speaking for a baby who'll never have a chance to speak because of radicalized white nationalist terrorism.

People need to see what happened, the reason it happened, and demand it stops.
"

And why did you think it was a good idea to add the picture of the murdered kid to it ? Adding impact to your argumentation maybe? it is still classless.
Poe Pvp experience
Última edição por Head_Less em 17 de mar de 2019 13:50:19
"
Head_Less escreveu:
"

And why did you think it was a good idea to add the picture of the murdered kid to it ? Adding impact to your argumentation maybe? it is still classless.

Because his life was taken

Classless is allowing this to continue. You need to SEE the results of Trump's rhetoric and take action to stop him

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional