3.9| Stress-Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |SSF the Atlas w/ 1 Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

"
cevdetarkun escreveu:
Hi there.. I am using your build. with almost the same items, same gems same talents but I am having issues after tier 14-15 maps.
trash are fine...rarely die to trash zombies kill them all.
bosses takes a bit time to kill like 1 min+
but the main issue are the meta bosses. I am having real hard time killing them.. some fights take forever 5mins in and still not half way down they are.
Am I doing something wrong?

3 things that will increase your damage significantly:

1. Get rid of that talisman and get a rare amulet which you can annoint with oils and get the Gravepact on it. 1 Zombie is just not worth it compared to what gravepact will get you.

2. You can lose your shield and get another convoking wand.

Here are both of my wands (playing SSF). Attack speed is so awesome. it makes your zombies like Mike Tyson. Pew pew pew and everything is dead.

3. Get Vaal Arc. This way you will be able to cast it yourself on bosses and metamorphs, without needing to take damage from them or their summoned minions.
"
cevdetarkun escreveu:
Hi there.. I am using your build. with almost the same items, same gems same talents but I am having issues after tier 14-15 maps.
but the main issue are the meta bosses. I am having real hard time killing them.. some fights take forever 5mins in and still not half way down they are.

I wonder if you are picking some bad mods for the metamorph boss.
Like Extra Life, Life Regen, stuff like that.

I am also not sure if the Map mods get added to the Metamorph boss.
So that would be something to look at as well.

Really without seeing the mods of the map or your meta morph it is hard to give you a proper answer.

Help!!!

Last night I died like 4 times to Baran the Conquer on a t6 yellow map.

I have 4k life and 890 Energy shield.

And it is due to this piece right here.

So what do I do about it.
Is there a Unique I can look at getting.

Queens Hunger maybe for the offering skill effect every 5 seconds.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Queen%27s_Hunger

Rotting Legion perhaps.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Rotting_Legion

Geofri's Sanctuary
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Geofri%27s_Sanctuary

Or just use a Rare Chest piece with Life, ES and resistance.

I have a Jeweller's touch prophecy I was saving for another character but I think I need it for this one first. Which means I have an easy 5 link, but also means I drop some DPS but maybe I will survive a bit longer.

Thoughts.

Última edição por ArcadeCanuck em 20 de jan de 2020 10:40:15
hello again :) am bk after my rage quit last week, am better now :)

i cant seen to get any more watchstones. right now i have 20 of them, but no matter what i do i cant trigger a region. i use tr15-16 maps. any ideas?
ty
"
Kingx escreveu:

i cant seen to get any more watchstones. right now i have 20 of them, but no matter what i do i cant trigger a region. i use tr15-16 maps. any ideas?
ty

Well, when you hover on the left side area (where you can put the watchstones) it tells you the requirements of that area like: number of socketed watchstones required to be able to spawn the conqueror.
"
Kingx escreveu:

ty

I have also just confirmed that your first map of that area to spawn the conquers needs to be of the appropriate tier of that area and not lower.

If the maps show as 13 - 16 then you have to run those maps tiers to get them to spawn. Once that first spawn has happened you can run lower tier maps to get them to spawn.

Also it seem at those higher levels you may have to run more maps for them to first spawn in.
What do you guys think about this item:

Basically a 5-link ring. What fun things can be done with it? Since we play with minions, I think this ring could shine the most with such build.

Any thoughts? Or it's just not worth the hassle?
Última edição por M_atrix em 20 de jan de 2020 18:40:45
"
M_atrix escreveu:
What do you guys think about this item:

Indisponível

Basically a 5-link ring. What fun things can be done with it? Since we play with minions, I think this ring could shine the most with such build.

Any thoughts? Or it's just not worth the hassle?

It for sure has potential.
I am not sure if quality on gems effects them when eaten by the ring.

Also not sure how vaal skills work with this.

Would be interesting to play around with one day.

Alguns itens neste post estão atualmente indisponíveis.
"
Foogalicious escreveu:
Hi everyone,

I'm loving this build, and particularly loving this thread which is a great subcommunity of helpful folks. So now that I've buttered y'all up, here's my question:

Which is better, this jewel that I just found:

Or the one I had been using so far:

And if any of you more gear-savvy folks have the time and the inclination, please feel free to check out the rest of my gear (it's a dog's breakfast of found junk and some nice items I bought) and let me know what I could/should change. I have a few exalt to play around with at this point.

P.S. Loving the podcast, Wrecker. Keep up the great work!

Zombie on!
Hey Foogalicious!

I'm glad you're having a great time! I love this build. It's a good build to figure out new content with.

I think both jewels are equally sexy. However, my personal preference is debilitating enemies. So I'd equip the jewel that blinds.

I really appreciate the compliment on the podcast. We're learning as we go but it's so fun to do. I just got back from that Pita Pit run Justin and I do each week. So good. PoE!

I just revamped the gear section of the guide. I added a "Dream Mod" section. Let me know what you think if you haven't noticed it yet. I'll likely be adding to my other guides this coming week.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
cevdetarkun escreveu:
Hey cevdetarkun!

You're not doing anything wrong. I have a defensive setup both on the tree and in the zombie 5/6 link. The thing with Metamorph bosses is that they aren't designed like normal bosses. They are designed to be chosen with high risk and rewards. So it's possible to build an "impossible to kill boss" if you don't pay attention to the mods you're allocating. I've seen some epic streams that I like to watch on Mixer make bosses their insanely powerful builds can't kill.

So just keep in mind how defensive this build is when building your bosses (Good call on Melee physical).

I hope that helps.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional