3.9| Stress-Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |SSF the Atlas w/ 1 Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

"
Spoiler
Help!!!

Last night I died like 4 times to Baran the Conquer on a t6 yellow map.

I have 4k life and 890 Energy shield.

And it is due to this piece right here.

Indisponível

So what do I do about it.
Is there a Unique I can look at getting.

Queens Hunger maybe for the offering skill effect every 5 seconds.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Queen%27s_Hunger

Rotting Legion perhaps.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Rotting_Legion

Geofri's Sanctuary
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Geofri%27s_Sanctuary

Or just use a Rare Chest piece with Life, ES and resistance.

I have a Jeweller's touch prophecy I was saving for another character but I think I need it for this one first. Which means I have an easy 5 link, but also means I drop some DPS but maybe I will survive a bit longer.

Thoughts.

Hey x Peleus x!

I wouldn't bail on your 6 link. I think it may be your tree. You have decent life rolls on all your gear except for one ring and your chest. 6 links are strong. But you only have 135% extra life in your tree. I'm sure you're going for more life but it'll be 135% until you level. So running around with 4K life is pretty tough. So you'll have to learn the battles really well to survive well with low life. Baran is the "square" boss right? Just run around in circles in a "non-lite" square.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Alguns itens neste post estão atualmente indisponíveis.
"
"
Kingx escreveu:
hello again :) am bk after my rage quit last week, am better now :)

i cant seen to get any more watchstones. right now i have 20 of them, but no matter what i do i cant trigger a region. i use tr15-16 maps. any ideas?
ty

I have also just confirmed that your first map of that area to spawn the conquers needs to be of the appropriate tier of that area and not lower.

If the maps show as 13 - 16 then you have to run those maps tiers to get them to spawn. Once that first spawn has happened you can run lower tier maps to get them to spawn.

Also it seem at those higher levels you may have to run more maps for them to first spawn in.
Hey Kingx!

Ya, there's lots of complaints about this everywhere. It seems that you have to run the tiers of maps that each region is displaying. So if you use the proper amounts of watchstones, and the correct colours, doing the displayed maps (not higher or lower) will eventually spawn the conqueror. I'm not saying you're not doing that, that's just all I know. And many that know that are complaining about not being able to spawn them.

EDIT:
Welp, I'm not correct. I've been doing any map in the region I'm trying to spawn and it unlocks the Conqueror no matter the tier I'm doing. (I'm on standard so all maps have been completed, just not the atlas quests.) (I'm not doing the same maps over and over though.)

Anyway, I just wanted to correct my information. Also, I'm still in the first half of collecting Watchstones.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Última edição por Wrecker_of_Days em 21 de jan de 2020 02:43:00
"
M_atrix escreveu:
What do you guys think about this item:

Basically a 5-link ring. What fun things can be done with it? Since we play with minions, I think this ring could shine the most with such build.

Any thoughts? Or it's just not worth the hassle?
Hey M_atrix!

It's worth it. But it takes FOREVER! But totally worth it. Just be sure which build you want to do it on. You can't take it back.

Annnnnd

"
Wrecker_of_Days escreveu:
"
M_atrix escreveu:
What do you guys think about this item:

Basically a 5-link ring. What fun things can be done with it? Since we play with minions, I think this ring could shine the most with such build.

Any thoughts? Or it's just not worth the hassle?
Hey M_atrix!

It's worth it. But it takes FOREVER! But totally worth it. Just be sure which build you want to do it on. You can't take it back.

i got 1 of that, but how does it work?
It does this:

FIRST! Think of what 4 supports you would like to put on a skill.
2: Remember supports will have no quality so do not buy quality gems.
3: Vaal supports do not work.
4: Buy gems that are level 19 and level them up off hand, if you are playing console DISABLE auto level.
5: when a gem hits max 19 and is ready to level, place inside hungry loop and level it, the hungry loop will eat it and you will gain that support on the ring.
6: repeat until you have what you want
7: Hungry loop will not consume skill gems.
8: Enjoy a 5 link for a ring!
Dwaine did specters or skeletons last league (I can't remember)
I am doing SRS multi totems, just remember it makes your build much busier, but I am having fun with it!
Feel free to USE the skill you are trying to support in the hungry loop while supports level off hand, remember Hungry Loop is not hungry for Skill gems :)
NEW PLAYERS: You can get over 100 life and a lot of resists from a ring, so FEEL COMFORTABLE with this lady before doing this! You will have to make grown up decisions, but the damage is noticeable, I mean my SRS is gimped by like 80% and they STILL destroy!
EDIT: Hi it's me, You can chrome color of socket at anytime, so you can use 3 different colors and still switch to your main skill color.

Here is an idiot in action, but you can see the totems at work, I was only at 2 supports here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6-Tb8SFpQk

ONE LAST THING, you get 1 shot! Mess it up and it's vendor trash.
CHOOSE WISELY ;)

Good luck!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Última edição por GrunkleBob em 21 de jan de 2020 23:08:48
"

I wouldn't bail on your 6 link. I think it may be your tree. You have decent life rolls on all your gear except for one ring and your chest. 6 links are strong. But you only have 135% extra life in your tree. I'm sure you're going for more life but it'll be 135% until you level. So running around with 4K life is pretty tough. So you'll have to learn the battles really well to survive well with low life. Baran is the "square" boss right? Just run around in circles in a "non-lite" square.[/span]

Ok Thanks for looking at my build.

Yeah I see the ring now has now life on it.
I will try to fix that tonight. Bye Bye Chaos resistance.

I am going for the life and energy shield nodes now and the life nods with Chaos resistance. But at these levels it is slow going.

I keep thinking I want to drop temp chains and all the extra curse nodes and just use Arc, Curse on hit, Enfeeble.

"
GrunkleBob escreveu:
It does this:
Indisponível

4: Buy gems that are level 19 and level them up off hand, if you are playing console DISABLE auto level.
5: when a gem hits max 19 and is ready to level, place inside hungry loop and level it, the hungry loop will eat it and you will gain that support on the ring.

This hungry loop, has me thinking of Carrion Golem, Minion Life, Multi-strike, Feeding Frenzy, Minion Damage.

Would it not be easier to buy level 20 gems and then just give it to the loop.
This way to do not have to go through all that leveling to do.
Or does it have to reach level 20 while in the loop.
Alguns itens neste post estão atualmente indisponíveis.
Thank you guys for the replies about the hungry loop ring!

Since I'm fairly inexperience player, I don't even know 90% of the skills in the game and what they do ^^, so I can't even begin to imagine what can be done with this ring in the first place.

i was thinking about Animated Guardian maybe. He could be a good support for the skele/zombie army.

I read that he tends to die a lot in T16 maps and against some bosses, but is this the case nowadays? This build has a lot of good survivability passive nodes for minions, so maybe he would survive fairly well?

Which support gems would be best for him?

And another option could be - spectres. Which 4 support gems I could put there for them? :)
"
M_atrix escreveu:
Thank you guys for the replies about the hungry loop ring!

Since I'm fairly inexperience player, I don't even know 90% of the skills in the game and what they do ^^, so I can't even begin to imagine what can be done with this ring in the first place.

i was thinking about Animated Guardian maybe. He could be a good support for the skele/zombie army.

I read that he tends to die a lot in T16 maps and against some bosses, but is this the case nowadays? This build has a lot of good survivability passive nodes for minions, so maybe he would survive fairly well?

Which support gems would be best for him?

And another option could be - spectres. Which 4 support gems I could put there for them? :)

Animate Guardian is a weird skill to use.
You need to have specific gear for it to be effective. Also also have to have that gear with you in your inventory to summon it.

If the guardian dies then all the gear you used to summon it disappears as well.
Which mean you have to go buy that gear again.

It is a skill I stay away from. As the items can be expensive on Console, on PC I think you can buy all the gear for around 10c - 20c

Spectres would be good choice with Minion Life, Minion Damage, Blood Magic, Feeding Frenzy.
"
"
Foogalicious escreveu:
Spoiler
Hi everyone,

I'm loving this build, and particularly loving this thread which is a great subcommunity of helpful folks. So now that I've buttered y'all up, here's my question:

Which is better, this jewel that I just found:

Or the one I had been using so far:

And if any of you more gear-savvy folks have the time and the inclination, please feel free to check out the rest of my gear (it's a dog's breakfast of found junk and some nice items I bought) and let me know what I could/should change. I have a few exalt to play around with at this point.

P.S. Loving the podcast, Wrecker. Keep up the great work!

Zombie on!
Hey Foogalicious!

I'm glad you're having a great time! I love this build. It's a good build to figure out new content with.

I think both jewels are equally sexy. However, my personal preference is debilitating enemies. So I'd equip the jewel that blinds.

I really appreciate the compliment on the podcast. We're learning as we go but it's so fun to do. I just got back from that Pita Pit run Justin and I do each week. So good. PoE!

I just revamped the gear section of the guide. I added a "Dream Mod" section. Let me know what you think if you haven't noticed it yet. I'll likely be adding to my other guides this coming week.

Thanks for adding the dream mods section! Got a few ex to spend and am going to use it as a guide towards what I should aim for.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Stay stupid.
"
This hungry loop, has me thinking of Carrion Golem, Minion Life, Multi-strike, Feeding Frenzy, Minion Damage.

Would it not be easier to buy level 20 gems and then just give it to the loop.
This way to do not have to go through all that leveling to do.
Or does it have to reach level 20 while in the loop.

Test that in POB, personally I am not seeing the carrion as a main damage dealer, even with 80% more.

The hungry loop eats the gem as it hits 20, if it doesn't level in the ring, the ring isn't hungry. Dwaine confirmed this Friday night.

Animated guardian is BROKEN! It is the most OP minion in the game.
Look at some top tier builds for advice, but Ima warn you, to get a good one going is 10ex and honestly has no place in this build, I think he would like the baron build better. Guardian is built AROUND, not a support. Then you run zombies as meat shield for protection.
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional