3.9| Stress-Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |SSF the Atlas w/ 1 Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

"
GrunkleBob escreveu:
"
This hungry loop, has me thinking of Carrion Golem, Minion Life, Multi-strike, Feeding Frenzy, Minion Damage.

Would it not be easier to buy level 20 gems and then just give it to the loop.
This way to do not have to go through all that leveling to do.
Or does it have to reach level 20 while in the loop.

Test that in POB, personally I am not seeing the carrion as a main damage dealer, even with 80% more.

The hungry loop eats the gem as it hits 20, if it doesn't level in the ring, the ring isn't hungry. Dwaine confirmed this Friday night.

Animated guardian is BROKEN! It is the most OP minion in the game.
Look at some top tier builds for advice, but Ima warn you, to get a good one going is 10ex and honestly has no place in this build, I think he would like the baron build better. Guardian is built AROUND, not a support. Then you run zombies as meat shield for protection.

Ah good to know that it has to hit level 20 while in the ring.

The Carrion Golem is never a main damage dealer, it is there to buff the others.
Frankly I run them now I have 2 of them running around spamming their attack.
They seem really good support. With 20% quality on them the minions get 20% extra Damage.

I am not sure if I am getting double the buff from running 2 of them or not.
But I like them around, as it is 2 more minions to take the attention away from me.

"

The Carrion Golem is never a main damage dealer, it is there to buff the others.
They seem really good support. With 20% quality on them the minions get 20% extra Damage.

But I like them around, as it is 2 more minions to take the attention away from me.

The buffs do not stack.

I highly recommend a Stone Golem to compliment your Carrion.

"With 20% quality on them the minions get 20% extra Damage."
Just your carrion golem.
That stat is the same as the increased minion life on the gem.
It says minion(s) but what it really needs to say is 'this carrion golem'.
It doesn't affect your zombies/skeletons/etc.

Just to clarify. Just in case.

Zombie on!

"
Pip_n_Tip escreveu:
"

The buffs do not stack.

Just your carrion golem.

Zombie on!

Dang what the gem is lying to me.

Well anyways I like them around.
They are doing the job I want them to.

Can't really add Stone Golem in as of right now.

Going to stick with what I got for now. I hit level 88 last night.
My 2nd highest so far playing PoE. I hope to make this the highest leveled build I have.

I did a t11 map last night no issues at all. Just made sure I was always moving. ABM, Always be moving!

"
Pip_n_Tip escreveu:
"

The buffs do not stack.

Just your carrion golem.

Zombie on!

This is one helluva timely discussion, since I was just today wondering whether to replace my second carrion golem. I knew the buffs don't stack, but the pair of them still looked good smashing and jumping all about. But lately I've been hitting content that I am having a bit of a tough time with so I'm thinking to replace one of 'em. I've been bouncing between going with a stone golem (tanky and taunting is such a great combination!) or with a chaos golem to mitigate the physical damage of jerks like Drox. Who kills me. A lot. With his big stupid punchy fists.

In fact, Drox is my main inspiration for wanting to change up. Last night, I burned all my portals dying to him and couldn't finish the encounter. If I could find a way to stop him one-shotting me, I think the zombies could whittle him down eventually like they did in my lower tier fights with him. So what's better for that particular fight, stone or chaos?
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Stay stupid.
Última edição por Foogalicious em 22 de jan de 2020 15:32:56
@foogalicious,

You do not have Hatred linked to Generosity. So when your ball lightning kicks off and procs Ele Eq...it's doing you no good because YOU just hit them with cold damage (via Ball Lightning + Hatred).

So Ele Eq (which you have allocated in your passive tree) is not lowering the mobs cold resistance it is actually increasing it. Soooo, all that extra zombie/skele cold damage is going to waste. And that is a HUGE source of DPS. And by huge I mean f*cking MEGA-huge.

Make sure nothing in your gear is giving you anything other than lightning damage.

Don't link your carrion golem to minion life. It's a waste.

I recommend moving the Carrion up to your chest and Hatred down to your gloves and link it with Generosity.
ASAP.

You may want to consider self-clicking ball lightning if you are getting slapped around. This way you can stand back and cast and activate Ele Eq so your minions can get the buff without you having to take damage first.

If you are not having issues with minion survival, remove the Minion Life Gems. AT lvl 88 you should have enough passives and lvl'd gems that they should be staying alive without it now. Take that Life gem out of your zombie link and throw in a Multistrike.
And then work on getting yo' self a 6-link chest my Foogy zombie brother. You could even keep the carrion linked in there with your zombies if ya' wished.

I hope I made sense somehow. Try that and then try Drox. Willing to bet that will cut your Drox kill time by 75%.

Zombie on!
"

Dang what the gem is lying to me.

Well anyways I like them around.
They are doing the job I want them to.

Can't really add Stone Golem in as of right now.

Going to stick with what I got for now. I hit level 88 last night.
My 2nd highest so far playing PoE. I hope to make this the highest leveled build I have.

I did a t11 map last night no issues at all. Just made sure I was always moving. ABM, Always be moving!

Last league, my first necro, purty sure I spent half an hour staring at my screen, clicking my golem on & off looking at my zombie's life trying to figure out why my zombie's life wasn't increasing.
I mean, how hard is to just put 'this minion' on those gems.

Zombie on!
"
Foogalicious escreveu:
So what's better for that particular fight, stone or chaos?

Lol @me. I got to looking at your char and lost my train of thought.

I dunno. I never used Chaos Golem. Not sure how much good that damage mitigation does for us.
I would choose Stone because I liked the life regen. But that is nothing more than personal preference.

ZoMBie oN mah zOmbie BrotHeRS!
"
Pip_n_Tip escreveu:

Take that Life gem out of your zombie link and throw in a Multistrike.

Is Multistrike better (and by how much if it is) than minion speed support? I find the movement speed and attack speed so amazing on zombies as I never have to wait for them to attack enemies and they destroy everything in a few seconds even on T16.
"
M_atrix escreveu:

Is Multistrike better (and by how much if it is) than minion speed support? I find the movement speed and attack speed so amazing on zombies as I never have to wait for them to attack enemies and they destroy everything in a few seconds even on T16.

Looking at your 5-link, I would swap Fortify for Multistrike without hesitation.

A good defense is a swift offense IMO. Don't give 'em the time to cast anything.
Multistrike makes the zombie slam attack repeat.
It's why Awakened Multistrike gem is freakin' ~70 exalted.

I view Multistrike as a top priority gem.
Zombie
Empower 3 or 4.
Multistrike
Feeding Frenzy
Other 2 slots open for interpretation.

"
Pip_n_Tip escreveu:

I view Multistrike as a top priority gem.
Zombie
Empower 3 or 4.
Multistrike
Feeding Frenzy
Other 2 slots open for interpretation.

Thanks! Then I'm gonna level up my 20% quality Multistrike asap and try it on.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional