Path of Exile: Sacrifice of the Vaal Full Information

"
ziggro escreveu:
50 players in each league will get the mtx, so 50 people without jobs can get it. And those who have a job have no chance. Lame

there is only one golden olympic medal in sprint, so one man without job can get it. And those who have a job, but also sometimes run, have no chance. Lame
IGN Bimbaro
"
Smesikvit escreveu:
"
ziggro escreveu:
50 players in each league will get the mtx, so 50 people without jobs can get it. And those who have a job have no chance. Lame

there is only one golden olympic medal in sprint, so one man without job can get it. And those who have a job, but also sometimes run, have no chance. Lame

Well put, Sir (or Madam), well put.
SO EXCITED! HOLY SHIT!
IGN Macesaremanttofly
Hah! Bring it
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Hm, will there be any changes regarding the skill tree ?
IGN : UnholyRampage
Brilliant, can't wait!
"
ziggro escreveu:

Better to have a job than winning a mtx.
I was too afraid to even solo 78 Dominus, so I likely won't ever see Atziri. Also the first 50 players to kill her will probably be a few parties of the same
people who freeze mined all the bosses last time.

Other than that, excited to play.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
"
BoltThrower87 escreveu:
I was too afraid to even solo 78 Dominus, so I likely won't ever see Atziri. Also the first 50 players to kill her will probably be a few parties of the same
people who freeze mined all the bosses last time.

Other than that, excited to play.

In Battle There Is No Law!

I know it has been asked way to many times, but can we have an early realease of the skill tree please? Ive been planning builds like crazy but i hear that marauders will get some tweaks. As always very good job GGG, every aspect of the expansion is truly awesome
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
If a party reach Atziri and defeat her, all the partymembers get on the "kill the bitch" list, or only the one who put the killing blow?

No real chance to see her in time, just curious... :)
- Profession?
- Demon hunter.
- But demons don't exist.
- You're welcome.
Última edição por l33tus em 2 de mar de 2014 12:40:12

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional