Path of Exile: Sacrifice of the Vaal Full Information

This article is not the full patch notes for Sacrifice of the Vaal. We'll be releasing those patch notes on March 3 with the full deployment of the update at 1pm on March 5 (US pacific time).

We'll be releasing those patch notes on March 3
WHEN??? WHAT TIME????????????
IGN : CCamcho
We can use eternal orbs before use vall orbs, and use the imprit for leave the corrupted mod?
@BadFuz
Última edição por SaDxS em 2 de mar de 2014 12:45:11
"
SaDxS escreveu:
We can use eternal orbs before use vall orbs, and use the imprit for leave the corrupted mod?

no
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Using Vaal Orb on Tabula Rasa Possible?
I'm very excited to play all the new stuff!! I hope all these bosses make the game much harder!! I'm a huge fan of harder not easier like most games become. I gonna go crazy and corrupt every piece of endgame gear I have. Well in standard anyways lol. Who cares if you screw up gear worth 100s of exalts its standard :) I want to corrupt a shavs and get blood magic on it so I can rage quit LOL!!
"
t_golgari escreveu:
"
Smesikvit escreveu:
"
ziggro escreveu:
50 players in each league will get the mtx, so 50 people without jobs can get it. And those who have a job have no chance. Lame

there is only one golden olympic medal in sprint, so one man without job can get it. And those who have a job, but also sometimes run, have no chance. Lame

Well put, Sir (or Madam), well put.

Nope, actually this is retarded. For athletes hoping to go to the olympics running is their job but nice try.
Saved
Última edição por 60x7 em 2 de mar de 2014 14:41:23
whats mean free update? Is that some kind of taunt lol?

BTW looking forward to the new patch!!!
so nice, so nice. i can't wait ^^
"
60x7 escreveu:
Nope, actually this is retarded. For athletes hoping to go to the olympics running is their job but nice try.

Only recently, athletes in the past got paid little if anything and would train in their own time.
Última edição por Mammatus em 2 de mar de 2014 15:51:42
"
60x7 escreveu:

Well, you are wrong. Athletes in the olympics have to be amateurs, at least regarding the rules of the competition. And the athletes from most of the smaller countries, even from my native country Germany, work somewhere to earn a living while not competing. Most of them work in the policeforce or the military in special "sports-units", but they have to earn their expenses.

And the "no-life" (no disrespect, just using the term to make a point) streamers? Guess what, when they play the game, they are actually working, too.
Última edição por t_golgari em 2 de mar de 2014 16:19:15

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional