Grynwald's EK Build[Added Gameplay video][Outdated]

can you update your dps screenshot to reflect your current gems. they dont seem to match.

i have 1.3k es atm @ lvl 77

should i go for reaver?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
Emb0 escreveu:
If you have any questions feel free to leave them as a comment, I'll try to answer as many as I can.
-Grynwald

I have a question about bandit reward. Do u think 12% phys dmg from cruel is a good choice? Or its better to spend 1 skill point and get 8% increased projectile dmg(on shadow starting area), cuz it will increase ur whole projectile dmg, not only phys part of EK spell, which can be better with hatred + added fire dmg. And actually with EK most problem is reflect packs, mb its even better to dont take any increase dmg here, anyways u will have enough dmg in late. So mb its better to spend that skill point on some hp node, or even take cast speed reward?
IGN: MeShuRa
Última edição por MeShuRa em 30 de mar de 2013 20:01:18
"
dhv escreveu:
can you update your dps screenshot to reflect your current gems. they dont seem to match.

I will soon!

"
unlucky_child escreveu:
i have 1.3k es atm @ lvl 77

should i go for reaver?

Yes!

"
MeShuRa escreveu:
"
Emb0 escreveu:
If you have any questions feel free to leave them as a comment, I'll try to answer as many as I can.
-Grynwald

I have a question about bandit reward. Do u think 12% phys dmg from cruel is a good choice? Or its better to spend 1 skill point and get 8% increased projectile dmg(on shadow starting area), cuz it will increase ur whole projectile dmg, not only phys part of EK spell, which can be better with hatred + added fire dmg. And actually with EK most problem is reflect packs, mb its even better to dont take any increase dmg here, anyways u will have enough dmg in late. So mb its better to spend that skill point on some hp node, or even take cast speed reward?

It's your call. If you're planing on getting the +spell dmg nodes on the witch starting, getting the Skill point instead would result in 8-10% spell dmg which is better than 12% phys. I'm hoping they would add an ability to change the bandit rewards, I might consider it.

"
Basement escreveu:
what does your gear look like now? thx

Gear updated on the front page.

Gryn
d
Having fun with this one. Level 30 ATM and in a bit of a rut because I haven't been able to level up EK for a while taking all the intel nodes in the build, but it looks like if I stick it out for a while it'll be awesome.
Just started this build HC myself. Was contemplating if was going to continue it or not, I will say around level 40 my mana problems are starting to disappear.
Invasion - No Sacrifice No Glory

HTTP://WWW.TWITCH.TV/THISISDEUX
EK characters will have mana issues, especially in early-mid game.
To counter this I took Eldritch Battery. I will keep until my ES is at least 1k so I can keep my ES up all the time with Ghost Reaver.

At lvl 50 I got about 1000 mana and 60 mana regen per second. Since I got EK on 3L, it costs also about 60 mana per cast.

My plan is to drop EB around lvl 65-70 when I start doing maps.

What I noticed about mana:
- Clarity mana regen is quite negligible compared to the amount needed, but it's still useful
- Mana regen passives add very little to mana regen, but they add up

The only reliable way to increase your mana regen is to increase maximum mana. Supported by mana regen passives, it can get quite high.

I am still wondering how will I get high mana regen without EB. Atm my damage is not high enough to do well with Mana leech (about 6-700 dps).
Hey, what's your justification for getting IR? I know that 5 dex is 1% eva which is then 1% more armor. For my build, it would take me 12 points to get to it and I'm not sure if those 12 points would be worth being spent there. Since I probably won't make it to 80+, I'm trying to be realistic with the amount of points I'll be able to have. Looking at your 60+ build link, I would be able to get to Divine Toughness and more life-nodes if I don't use IR. But then again, I'm not too sure.(I do love IR though, I try to always have it in every single one of my builds that I play but I'm not sure for this one.) Thanks!
Seems like I'm the only one that hasn't had any mana issues early game. Currently at level 34, made a rush for the mana nodes in witch first thing, followed by unnatural calm and the fitness node otw. And now, a few points away from the inner force cluster.

I prioritized max mana/mana regen on gear, and kept clarity leveled. After gaining access to mana leech at 31, switched the level 7 clarity for a level 3 which is plenty to keep my pool full.

Another thing I found really helped the early game was running EX + Fork + Faster Projectiles. The added range and dps made for faster kills, which just makes staying alive that much easier. Although, it could also be due to the 6% cast speed on a 12% FP.
does the new unique "carcass jack varnished coat" affect the EK dmg output?

link:
http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Carcass_Jack

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional