Grynwald's EK Build[Added Gameplay video][Outdated]

Ok so I'm rolling this build level 37 so far

2 questions: at what dps does life leech/mana leech work.

And is fork/chain better?

fork seems to be awesome just picked up a chain for 1 chaos somehow going to bed now will try it tomorrow
So i took my own spin at this build went EB and maxed clarity so dont need mana leech, went crit, armor, life nodes... can hit me up for more details if you like

8.4k dps, 4.2k life, 6.3k armor

works great, however for reflect mobs i have to use granite or switch to the new unique shield, chernobog's pillar in order to not kill myself

Would you know if efeeble helps with reflect physical?

edit : did some research, and foudn that it does not in fact effect reflect physical, so ill find another way to reduce damage, perhaps enduring cry will be enough

edit #2: curious as how well arctic armor works against reflect damage, if i understand correctly arctic armor reduces all incoming fire/physical damage, and thats multiplied by the inner force bonus, what im wondering is if it reduces damage from each individual monster that is reflecting damage onto me, if i understand arctic armor correctly then thats what it does... going to do some testing
Última edição por XStinger em 21 de mar de 2013 23:09:59
Update: Added a video footage of a map that I did.
It's on the front page. I'll answer some questions when I get back

Gryn
d
How did u do low graphics on earth?
IGN: Hedinsey
Going CI late game viable? or mix hp/es a good choice?
"
blackmetaldron escreveu:
How did u do low graphics on earth?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/177500

"
valurichen escreveu:
Going CI late game viable? or mix hp/es a good choice?

It is yes. The difference is that you'll still have to get that ev/es hybrid gear,because of the armor,so your ES wont be that high for a CI user.
What you'd do is unspec the life nodes and the the small nullification in the shadow starting an both of the 5 * 8%es near conduit.

Gryn
d

mfw when i rolled 11 accuracy
i suggest dropping chain and using faster projectiles, which allows you to get a nice crit dagger

chain isnt needed your projectiles hit about everything in most situations, and faster projectiles greatly improves your range(and some damage) over projectile speed on wand

you may say more damage isnt "needed" but i like having the most damage you can sustain, especially in groups
I did some changes. Focus on shield to Block. How you have a large armor, with an Unique Shield you could regen your ES very fast.
How your build have a large armour, you can use it to regen your ES.

My build:
Spoiler
[urlhttp://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMEswW1B2MI9Ax9Dq0QexB_ES0UTRR1GjIaOB0UHoEkPCepKMUppSsKLJwt0jB8MYg26TrYO-FDY0cGSVFJskuNTDVN2E99UUdRYFXGVytY9VptX2pgbWaea9ttGXFNc1N0QXfXeQN8g38rf8aAVoFvgziHGYt6jHaNv46-j0aP-pBVms-dgJ3EnjyiAKKjpwinK6dcp4Splap_qri0xbcxuJO71r46wBrAVMEAwfPC7MNtxp7N-s9l0NDbGtvn4vfjauwY7DjwH_F28771S_rS_c__HA==[/url]

Spoiler

The equip:
Spoiler

With 57% chance to block, the damage you take is:
100% damage - 57% block = 43%
43% damage - 40% damage reduction from armor = 25,8% damage

But, the most important:
Spoiler

You can block 6/10 attacks and 3,5/magic attack.
Each time you block = you regen 4% of your armor.

Example:
you receive 10 attacks. Each attack do 1.000 of damage.
So, you block 57% and your armor takes more 40%.
So, your ES get 10 x 1.000 x 25,8% = 2580 damage.

You block 6 attacks. So, you regen 2.400 ES. It is INSTANT regen!

So, you lost 180 ES. Withou life leech!

What could you say about it?

I'm LVL 30 now.
And i can change my build... before I do any mistake and need regret all my build.

At LVL 30 I have a large damage, ultra low mana, but it's fun.
Última edição por MEZIR em 24 de mar de 2013 11:57:18
"
CosmicMuffin escreveu:
Is there any advantage to using evasion/energy shield gear over armour/energy shield? Or does it all work out the same?

By using evasion and converting it to armor, you multiply the evasion by %evasion and dexterity , than multiply it again by %armor. Which results in more armor than you can get by using armor/es.

"
Riverside77 escreveu:
Ok so I'm rolling this build level 37 so far

2 questions: at what dps does life leech/mana leech work.

And is fork/chain better?

fork seems to be awesome just picked up a chain for 1 chaos somehow going to bed now will try it tomorrow

Fork is better in any way. I'll update my build soon, because I got rid of Chain in my build at all.

"
XStinger escreveu:
So i took my own spin at this build went EB and maxed clarity so dont need mana leech, went crit, armor, life nodes... can hit me up for more details if you like

8.4k dps, 4.2k life, 6.3k armor

works great, however for reflect mobs i have to use granite or switch to the new unique shield, chernobog's pillar in order to not kill myself

Would you know if efeeble helps with reflect physical?

edit : did some research, and foudn that it does not in fact effect reflect physical, so ill find another way to reduce damage, perhaps enduring cry will be enough

edit #2: curious as how well arctic armor works against reflect damage, if i understand correctly arctic armor reduces all incoming fire/physical damage, and thats multiplied by the inner force bonus, what im wondering is if it reduces damage from each individual monster that is reflecting damage onto me, if i understand arctic armor correctly then thats what it does... going to do some testing

Are you on softcore? I would not stack crit on hardcore.
Also Reflect is applied as if you'd be attacked by the moster, so by reducing it's damage(with enfeeble) you reflect less.
Arctic armor would work as well,since each monster's reflect is counted individually.

"
Basement escreveu:

mfw when i rolled 11 accuracy

Still a good helm! :)

"
XStinger escreveu:
i suggest dropping chain and using faster projectiles, which allows you to get a nice crit dagger

chain isnt needed your projectiles hit about everything in most situations, and faster projectiles greatly improves your range(and some damage) over projectile speed on wand

you may say more damage isnt "needed" but i like having the most damage you can sustain, especially in groups

I find 40 projectile speed on a wand more than enough range, also on a wand you can roll cast speed on a dagger you cannot. Plus stacking crit/crit multi on EK is generally a bad idea for Hardcore, but if you play softcore it's not a problem.

MEZIR

"
MEZIR escreveu:
I did some changes. Focus on shield to Block. How you have a large armor, with an Unique Shield you could regen your ES very fast.
How your build have a large armour, you can use it to regen your ES.

My build:
Spoiler
[urlhttp://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMEswW1B2MI9Ax9Dq0QexB_ES0UTRR1GjIaOB0UHoEkPCepKMUppSsKLJwt0jB8MYg26TrYO-FDY0cGSVFJskuNTDVN2E99UUdRYFXGVytY9VptX2pgbWaea9ttGXFNc1N0QXfXeQN8g38rf8aAVoFvgziHGYt6jHaNv46-j0aP-pBVms-dgJ3EnjyiAKKjpwinK6dcp4Splap_qri0xbcxuJO71r46wBrAVMEAwfPC7MNtxp7N-s9l0NDbGtvn4vfjauwY7DjwH_F28771S_rS_c__HA==[/url]

Spoiler

The equip:
Spoiler

With 57% chance to block, the damage you take is:
100% damage - 57% block = 43%
43% damage - 40% damage reduction from armor = 25,8% damage

But, the most important:
Spoiler

You can block 6/10 attacks and 3,5/magic attack.
Each time you block = you regen 4% of your armor.

Example:
you receive 10 attacks. Each attack do 1.000 of damage.
So, you block 57% and your armor takes more 40%.
So, your ES get 10 x 1.000 x 25,8% = 2580 damage.

You block 6 attacks. So, you regen 2.400 ES. It is INSTANT regen!

So, you lost 180 ES. Withou life leech!

What could you say about it?

I'm LVL 30 now.
And i can change my build... before I do any mistake and need regret all my build.

At LVL 30 I have a large damage, ultra low mana, but it's fun.

I thought of that back in closed beta, you can pretty much be immortal with it...but
It feels like an overkill. If you can look at my gameplay video you can see I'm not having problems with small hits.
Also one thing you haven't considered, by stacking so much %block, you need a very high block recovery percentage or Unwavering Stance/Eye of Chayula to avoid getting perma-stunned, which you will with 50%block.

Sorry for taking so long with the responds,I was kind of busy the last week.

Gryn
d

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional