Grynwald's EK Build[Added Gameplay video][Outdated]

Build Updated!
d
I find this:

"The chance to stun is based off the damage done in a single hit compared to the target's maximum life. The default length of stuns is 350ms.
The duration of stuns can be altered by increased Block and Stun Recovery, increased Stun Duration on enemies, increased Stun Duration with Two Handed Melee Weapons on enemies and similar modifiers."
(http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Stun)

So, Block not make me stun.
What could stun is a LARGE DAMAGE.

Now, a question: this damage is the FULL DAMAGE (100% withou armor red.) or the damage after armour reduction?

I have a Marauder 79.

And He has Unwavering Stance. So, he never saw a stun.
I test him withou US. He has 3,6K HP. And he have 1 stun for every 5 minutes.

Other think:
Armour is good for low damage. High damage can pass the armor.
Block no!
Any damage can be negate by block.

So, I can block Brutus attack 6 times for each 10 hits. And pray to not die when he's attack reach my evade and my block.

What do you think ?

My price your my build X your buid is Damage and fast cast.
If your build has problem with mana, fast cast is not a good think.
And if damage in reflect monster is a problem too, so "less" damage could be good.

Well...
I'm LVL 41 now.
Only at LVL 62 I can use my unique shield.
what does your gear look like now? thx
mezir[
Spoiler
"
MEZIR escreveu:
I find this:

"The chance to stun is based off the damage done in a single hit compared to the target's maximum life. The default length of stuns is 350ms.
The duration of stuns can be altered by increased Block and Stun Recovery, increased Stun Duration on enemies, increased Stun Duration with Two Handed Melee Weapons on enemies and similar modifiers."

Now, a question: this damage is the FULL DAMAGE (100% withou armor red.) or the damage after armour reduction?

I have a Marauder 79.

Other think:
Block no!

So, I can block Brutus attack 6 times for each 10 hits. And pray to not die when he's attack reach my evade and my block.

What do you think ?

And if damage in reflect monster is a problem too, so "less" damage could be good.

Well...
I'm LVL 41 now.

I actually didnt have any mana problems at all, lvl 73, just get mana gear, u can easily get an extra 500 from gear. 1k mana auras and low ones on blood magic, work really well.
-tried aegis aurora out a while back, seems like a waste of a shield, ur squishier when you do get hit.

life leech/ghost reaver heals faster for me and i rarely ever get hit running 66-71 maps, ek with zombies around wont let you do much shield recovery.

However, with your spec, i think it could workout, but like he said, it might be overdoing it- I think i'll give it a test spin though, sounds fun to atleast try.
IGN: ShirtlessRon / Youtookmyhome
"
r0n0ld escreveu:
mezir[
Spoiler
"
MEZIR escreveu:
I find this:

I have a Marauder 79.

Other think:
Block no!

What do you think ?

Well...
I'm LVL 41 now.

I actually didnt have any mana problems at all, lvl 73, just get mana gear, u can easily get an extra 500 from gear. 1k mana auras and low ones on blood magic, work really well.
-tried aegis aurora out a while back, seems like a waste of a shield, ur squishier when you do get hit.

life leech/ghost reaver heals faster for me and i rarely ever get hit running 66-71 maps, ek with zombies around wont let you do much shield recovery.

However, with your spec, i think it could workout, but like he said, it might be overdoing it- I think i'll give it a test spin though, sounds fun to atleast try.

I'm at LVL 50 now.
I find a shield with +70% spell damage.
With my wand and other equipes, my damage is so huge... so huge... so huge...
I never block. The monsters die before they can walk to me.

No, I understand.
My build is not good. We don't need block chance.

Ps.: I found my first phy. damage reflecton mob....
Your know what happens! I killed myself.
Última edição por MEZIR em 27 de mar de 2013 01:57:41
Been following this build on my new EK, and it's pretty fun. I did some things differently, but i feel like this EK build is more fun than the others i looked into.

Currently I'm level 66, doing great damage and not really taking too much damage when soloing. I haven't started using zombies yet, but i will when i start maps. I'm also trying to use arctic armor instead of molten shell, but i dont think i can ever support the mana cost whole moving.Still messing around to see if it's worth just toggling on and off while standing still.

These are my current equips

Spoiler

I REALLY need better gloves, and then i can switch to an ammy i have with spell dmg and mana regen, which should make me a bit stronger. I use the new unique shield because of the dmg conversion. With this and hatred, over half of my damage is converted, making it easy to out leech physical reflect mobs. I will probably replace it late late game, but for now it's amazing.

Build:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBAuMFtQdjCPQMfQ6tEHsQfxEtFHUVUBXnHNwkPCaVJ6kppSsKLJwtRzB8OBs74UcGSVFJslBCUUdVS1crWm1famKsa9ttGW17c1Nzs3RBd9d5A3yDfyt_xocZi3qMNo2_jr6P-p8noW2io6cIpyunXKp_qri0xbiTvJ_AVMEAwfPC7MNtxp7N6s361BnVT9ad2xrb59534vfjn-wY8Gvxdg==

I will be replacing the 2 might passives when i get strength from fitness nodes, and i will refund the chaos resist later as well. I went for the es/ev circle for nullification, and i won't be getting the large body and soul circle. I did this just becaue i feel the 10% reduced ES cooldown would benefit me more than the extra armor and es.

equip so far
"
Basement escreveu:

equip so far

very nice gear..I really like the wand.
How can i make my screen get low resololution like in this imagem, pls.
I saw the post before... but can't find it anymore...

"
Emb0 escreveu:
Well here's a screen shot, figure it out :)
Última edição por MEZIR em 28 de mar de 2013 16:01:58

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional